Thursday, July 2, 2009

Question 1) Discuss 3 of the websites of your colleagues and write comments in person to their blogs(in their blogs)

1. Alejandro's Homepage
I don't even know what to say about his homepage. He put all the information and procedures of how to make each assignment page. It seems like he know everything perfectly. I used to visit his websites and learned for future using. Not only class assignments but also many other information and resources are provided on his homepage. His homepage played a role of textbook of this class for me.

2. Yan's Homepage
I think Yan's favorite color is pink which is the same as mine. ^^ Her homepage's displays are not only very neat and clean but also very professional. Especially, I love her tech assignment page. It looks very creative by using table with no borders and menu with images.

3. Sarah's Homepage
I was very surprised when I visited her homepage for the first time. It was totally new and very very unique, beautiful websites. I thought she major in design or arts. I love the way she display all the menu in colorful bars because it looks sooo pretty. And her biography page made me surprised again! Those pictures of herself on bio page and mySpace pages were just amazing! She looked like a super model. Sarah's homepage provides not only professional images and decorations but also many sources for study.



I wrote comments on every classmates' blogs who took the "Technological Resources for Performing Arts Educators" class with me. It seemed like few days ago when the 1st day of class began, but those tree weeks passed so fast. I was so glad to meet every one of my classmates, and Dr. John Gilbert. I learned a lot of things that were very useful. Thank all of you And Good Luck~!! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi. SeungEun~
    Your website is really lovely and cute.
    I always tried to find the fresh images for my website but I couldn't find the images easily. That's one of the hard parts to making website.
    However, your website's every single image is so unique, and I was happy visually with those images as well as hearing. Where did you find those images?^^
    And I appreciate blue team project page highly.
    That's clear arrangement in our blue team works. With your blue team project page, I felt that I open some gift box over and over with curious.
    I enjoied your website and thank you for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete